CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007








Today Im spending the night at aunt kimmys until Friday. It will be soooooo much fun and you can see in these pictures Im already having sooooo much fun. Aunt kimmy and uncle jared wanted to see who took the best picture of me jumping off the hay. They were trying to get me in a picture in mid air. My favorite picture is the one where Im laying on top of the hay. It has green and green clovers. Me and truman are having so much fun in the cardboard box that uncle jared is making for jacob. I made a mailbox and a door for it so far. We are playing extream home makeover edition with it. That has been one of the funest things I have done so far. This morning I was making a bed in the cardboard box because I slept there and I wanted to sleep there again for a nap and I sat down on the chair on axcident and hurt my butt. Kate wont stop licking me. She has been licking me all day so now I have my bath in for today. Truman and me are playing were playing in the closet for a long time today. Jacob and me were playing with aunt kimmy and the doctor set. Jacob put stephascope to my chest and said boom boom boom trying to sound like my heart. I will probably write again tomorrow so see ya. The end.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you do all these pictures? They look so professional. Maby your going to be a photographer.
I love you, Mommy