CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 6, 2007

BIG FISHHHHHHHHH!!!










Yesterday me and my mom and Misty went fishing in Bay City. We were there for a long time and my mom didnt catch anything. Misty caught a small catfish. Then after a while I caught a big catfish a 12 incher. Its in the pictures above. Then I went to Nanas and my mom and Misty went fishing somewhere else and they caught there big Carps. My moms was 23 and 1/2 inches and Mistys was 20 inches. I wish I could have been there to see them catch them since we have been trying to catch them for so long. My mom and Misty and I call all carps "Big Bertha". Its so funny when we see them and we are all like freaking out saying woooo theres Big Birtha. We crack up. lol Well we had fun fishing and hopefully one of these days Rody will go with me and my mom. I hope so! :O)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O YEA "BIG BERTHA" BABY! Now what r we going to name your catfish? I had fun with you...have fun camping tomarrow. I will miss you.
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Them are some crazy BIG fish. Love ya Aunt Kimmy GREAT PICTURES!!!

K3NZI3 !!! said...

We can name my fish big bessy.(i got that off of cars but it works)

Anonymous said...

Wow...Your mom is the first person that I know that caught such a HUGE fish. It sounds like so much fun. Well, pretty soon we will be eating fish that someone else caught in Lake Superior. Yum, Yum. Good to hear from you Mykenzie. Lela