CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Saturday fishing trip






The 1st picture is of my mom and my friend Misty and her big bass. It was 18 inches. Then my mom took a picture of the inside of his mouth. My mom said you could fit a baseball in it. Then they took a picture of my standing on the picnic table. Then we went over to my mom and Mistys sweet spot for some carp fishing. Misty caught a carp that was 25 inches long. Then I caught a carp that was 24 and 1/2 inches long. It was so cool. I got it in by myself, but Misty talked me through it so the Carp wouldnt snap my line like it did two times before that. My mom caught a small bass and a catfish but she said she was just happy to see me catch alot of fish especially the carp. We had a fun day today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day we had hu? I love you and congratulations on the carp, Marlin.
Love Mommy

Anonymous said...

Wow Kenzie, what a catch. I can't believe you reeled him in and then even held it. You are quite the fisherwoman. Thanks for sharing it on your blog. Love ya to the universe and back and even more. Hugs and Kisses...Nana

Anonymous said...

WOW - WHAT A FISH!!! Great job Kenzie. I'm amazed at how well you know the kinds of fish. The only fish I'm sure of is the goldfish. Can't wait to have you stay here this week. Aunt Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Mykenzie...If I came to see you would you teach me how to fish. I remember holding a fishing pole once and it was so much fun. Do you tell people where your sweet spot is or is it like hunting mushrooms? We're going to see Kimmy, Jared, Jacob and Adam real soon. It's hard to wait but Sunday will come real soon. Kimmy sent me movies of the little kids. What fun. Lela

K3NZI3 !!! said...

maby if you want to me,you,aunt kimmy,and uncle jared can go fishing at the tridge when you come here that wowld be sooooo fun!!!