CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

today I caught my biggest fish ever

Today was Fathers Day. I went to church with my Nana and Papa. Then we went to Nanas. My mom and Dad came over there. So did Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Jared and there kids and Aunt Missy and Uncle Bruce and there kids. Me and My mom got Rody a really nice grill. He loved it. Then Me, my mom, and Misty went fishing at Ojibway Island. I caught 3 fish. My mom and Misty didnt catch any. I caught 2 blue gills and a 11 inch Sheephead. It was sooooo big. We saw another fish mating down from us a little bit. Me and Misty tried to get close but it swam away. I have a picture of me with my big fish but not on my computer yet so I will put it on here when I get it. But I do have a pic of my moms Goldfish she caught the other day. My mom said it was a ten incher. She is very excited about her fish. She tells everyone and shows everyone too. haha. I will put a picture of Misty on here too so you know what she looks like. After we went fishing we went to Rodys mom and dads for Fathers day. It was fun.







Here is my mom and her goldfish









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you posted. Your doing great. I love you and am glad we got to spend Sunday together. :) Love Aunt Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun fishing with your Mommy. Can't wait to see the picture of the fish you caught. Love ya Aunt Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Did you name the sheephead fish Maude after our real sheep. Who by the way has a very large head. Maybe we should change Maude's name to Fishhead. She'd be called the fishhead sheep. What do you think?

Love to read your blog. Keep up the good work.

Uncle Jared

Anonymous said...

What a good looking fish. Must be worth a lot considering it's gold. Don't know the price of gold but it's just a thought. Did you say 10 lbs. Your mother is the first person that I know that has caught a GOLD fish.

Anonymous said...

Mykenzie your are sooooo awesome. I love reading your blogs cuz then I dont feel like Im missing out on as much of your life. I love you sooooo much. And miss you so much too. I love that you put my goldfish on here. That had to be one of the awesome moments in my life. But you will always be my #1 awesome moment.
Love you,
Mommy

ps Misty will be so happy to see that you put her pic on here. :o)

pss I really like Uncle Jareds comment its kindof crazy if you think about it.
Did any chicks hatch yet?
Hope you have fun when you go to Alpina this weekend. I will miss you.
Love ya again,
Mommmy

Anonymous said...

Mykenzie the pic of your sheephead fish is on my myspace. Have Aunt Kimmy go on there and show you it and you can save it and put it on here. Its under the Mykenzie folder.
Let me know if you get it. OK
I love you,
Mommy