CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Carnavail







































Today at my bible camp they had a carnavail. It was sooooo much fun. I climbed this big wall squishy thing. I won a whole bunch of things playing games. I even going to give one of them to my mom because I think she will like it. Jacob spent at least a half an hour jumping in a little moon jumper. It was so funny because he kept on doing summersualts. Me and uncle jared had a race through an obstical course. Uncle jared won but I would have won but when I jumped through the square thing I landed on the other side of the donut circle thing that I had to run through. And then I fell again trying to knock over one of the pockey things and uncle jared won. I got my nails done at a nail botack there. I had ever other nail done in two different colors of pink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sure was a fun evening - thanks Kenzie - your awesome. Love ya lots!!!!!!!!! Aunt Kimmy

Anonymous said...

You are a very good writer. I miss seeing you but your pictures make that not so hard. I'm glad you had lots of tickets. Keep writing.