CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

bath time


Today Truman and Kate had a bath. I got in the tub with them and I helped scrub them and wash them. I was in there the whole time and the water was so dirty that I had to take a bath when we were done. Truman tried to hop out of the tub when we were drawing water. It was so funny. Me and aunt kimmy had so much fun giving them baths. Aunt kimmy took a picture of me rinsing off truman. Jacob tried to help but he did really get the water on truman he missed and got it all back in the tub. Every time I come over aunt kimmy said I can give truman and kate a bath. I love giving truman and kate baths. Kate was pretty good in the bath but I had to hold her almost the whole time.
takeing baths are soooooooooomuch fun. see ya!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness me...It looks like you get a little wet in the tub. Dogs are so much fun and even more so when you get to give them a bath. Take care of Jacob and Adam. I wish I lived close to them like you do. Love you a bunch. Lela

Anonymous said...

Kenzie, Its been so much fun with you here this week - I'm going to miss you and can't wait til you stay again. When you stay next time it will be another bath for the dogs so Kate doesn't smell like dead birds or poop - gross. Love you lots!!!!!!!! Aunt Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Its Aunt Kimmy again - I really like your blog - great job.

Anonymous said...

You look like you are having so much fun with bathing the dogs. I love all the bubbles in your bath.
You remind me of the webkins bath.
Hailey says hi. We'll see you tomorrow morning. Can't wait. We miss you. Lots of love and hugs and kisses. Nana

Anonymous said...

Kenzie any time you want to give Pepper a bath tell uncle Jared to bring you down to Indianapolis

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are having a blast at Aunt Kimmys. Guess what??? This morning Misty and I went fishing and I caught a 10'' GOLD FISH. A gold fish...isnt that crazy?
I love you
Mommy

Anonymous said...

I love you Kenzie. Hope you had a good day today. I think Kate and Truman miss you.
Aunt Kimmy

Anonymous said...

I had fun going to Nanas and McDonalds with you today. I miss you so much so hanging out with you was very cool. :o) I thought you would have blogged today so I got on here to read it and see your new pics...but there was nothing here. :o( O well. I will check it again tomarrow night.
Love you Sweetie,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Wow kinzie this is a awesome blog! You are doing so good! Keep up the great writing. I love you! Rody

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for scrub a dub dubbing our dogs. They've never been cleaner, I hardly recognize them. Thanks for staying with us last week.

Uncle Jared