CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

haha






Wow!!!! i cant beleive i still know how 2 get on here! haha. well 2day i woak up around 5:40 and got ready 4 schoolio. After school i got off the bus at nanas and helped wrap maxs birthday present..(HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!!!!!!) and then went upstairs and played the piano.then nana droped me off at BC (boot camp) and i stayed there till mom waz done. we drove home and watched some youtube videos while rody mad dinner..mmmmm. turkey and cheese subs. after i ate my yummy food i watched some more videos and then got on my blog. i went through ALLLLL of my old info and put new info in because i havent been on here in so long.so here i am now :) BYE BYE!

~ the 1st pic is of me with a grill in my mouth ..haha dont ask lol.
the 2nd pic is of me with me skate board
the 3rd pic is of izzy:)
the 4th pic is of izzy on Halloween with her afro wig on lol
the 5th pic is a pic rody took of me
:)

1 comments:

Aunt Kimmy said...

Its about time you posted - haha. I hope its sooner than 8 months that you post again. Izzy's afro wig is too funny! The turkey and cheese sub sounds sooo yummy! Love ya!!!