CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mom and i are going to see who looks at this first mom thinks it will be aunt kimmy but i think nana i cant wait to see who looks at it first!!! the only new things that are going on that you dont already know is rody made mom and i hot dogs on the grill to day and they were super good. also i went to play outside with izzy and she knocked over rodys 400 dollar grill it was funny at first but then rody got mad at me and izzy. last mom was going insane again and was acting like a total weirdo she was talking with a lisp it was so funny i was trying not to laph but she would be like you no think im funny in a weird voice!!!lol
OK SOMEONE REALLY NEEDS TO GET THAT GIRL SOME PILLS OR SOMETHING!!! TOO BAD I LEFT HER FIRST ONES AT THE MENTAL FACILITY







5 comments:

Aunt Kimmy said...

Your funny Kenzie. Your Mom won - I saw your blog first. I love you. Cute pictures. Love the new template.

Vikki's Blog said...

woo hoo Kimmy. I knew you would. Ya your tho thunny Mykenthie...almosth thoo thunny!

nana said...

Cute pictures! I love you and I'm glad you finally blogged.

Juncle Uared said...

Ok so I'm the thrid. But I left a funny message on the board at Kenzie's house so that sould make up for and exceed Kimmy being first to notice this blog.

Vikki's Blog said...

funny Jar!