CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

omg!!!! i havent posted in FOREVER well now i have thought that over the summer i will start posting every day again! (do the happy dance,do the happy dance. )today i was watching the four woodchucks play and so then when papa came home he realized that one of them got caught in the trap and i got to help let it free we took it down into the ditch by geni and lenards house it was really cool because i got to see lenards baby horses when we drove by so that was fun and basicly my hole day well part of it atleast

4 comments:

Aunt Kimmy said...

Yeah!!!! Kenzie you posted. Your blog looks great! Just be glad you don't have to trap a skunk:) I love you.

Aunt Missy said...

I'm glad to see you've posted again. Love your background. The slide show is cool cool too. The dog pictures are cute. I ;hearts& U

Melissa said...

Well I guess I forgot how to make a heart. I love you. :)

Uncle Jared said...

What's up my daughter from another maughter. Great flashing hearts...made my eyes freak out. Talk to you later xyz pdq see I can text with the best of them. abc lmnop.

jbwr