CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

i havent poasted in a long time because it was not working right mocha is soooooo cute right now she is asleep on my bed curled up into a ball andwhen she opens her eyes she looks like she is saying get out of my face now..............i mean it .only six more days ontill we go to bayshore and stephanie doesnt want to go any more because she is scared she will get to homesick so we will ask rachael or sarah if they want to go i hope that sarah can if not ether of them can go than deven probally can she is at her moms all summer im already half way packed but i still have alot more to go well mocha is trying to dig a hole in the matress so i better go get her see ya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you posted. I sure hope one of your friends gets to come camping with you. What day do you leave on? I love you!

Anonymous said...

We leave on Saturday. Nana might have to be the friend that comes with me now...Josie might be able to come...I have to check.

Vikki's Blog said...

Mocha digging? lololol