CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

new template


sorry i have not wrote in a long time iv just been very busy. how do you like my new template?

isnt this pic cute? i did my template all by myself. mommy taught me how to do it and i just did it. i watched her when she did hers and wrote everything down when she did it. i got a new violin. mommy asked the lady if she would sell it for $60.00 but she said no then the lady gave us all our clothes for free so the violin was actually only $60 because we got like $45.00 of clothes and my mom only had to pay $100.00. i took the violin to my class and the teacher said i could use it. it was sooooo cool and mommy was very happy and excited. woo hoo!!!

well nothing else is new so i guess i will talk to you later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new page. Its cute. Good job on doing it all by yourself. I cant believe you know how to make your own website. Thats Awesome! I love you,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

You new page is very nice. Great choices Kenz! You are quite a girl! Love you lots!!! Nana

Melissa said...

I like the new background. It looks nice. Cute picture too. Love Ya, Aunt Missy