CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 1, 2007














hi i havent typed in a longgggggggggg time but tonight i am spending the night at aunt kimmys and so far i have had soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun well time for bed goodnight. But before I got to bed I need to tell you I got to brushed Sammy today. He is a nice horse and I got to feed him 4 apples. I even watched aunt kimmy clean out his hoof. He has really really long hoofs. I cant wait to ride him. I also held his head. Now goodnight. School is bad because it makes my head hurt. Its boring. We have boring lessions about spanish, math, and science. Resses is the coolest part. My teacher is my first boy teacher. He has michigan stuff all over our classroom. He is my favorite teacher since i have been in school. My friends are at school and we read lots of great books. Aunt kimmy had me tell you about my school. Goodnight and goodridins ya loonie - just kiddin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLIECRAP!!! Ive been checking this every night and I cant believe you finally blogged. THATS AWESOME! Keep up the good work. Love you, Mommy
PS I heard you did good in school today, good job. :o() (kiss Kiss)

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you. Kenzie...we all have a whole lot of boring moments. When boring comes along just figure out what you need to do to be unbored. That's a life skill that takes things from boring to fun real fast. It sounds like the Michigan classroom has it's fun moments also. That's not boring. I didn't know that a horse has 4 frogs. Thanks for the horse lesson.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you treat Sammy so well. We all love that horse. He had to be so happy with how kind you were to him. You didn't comment if you like violin lessons at school. I am sure there are many other things you could think of that you like. I like what Jared's mom said about turning boring moments into fun moments. I think you could be really good at doing that. I love you soooooo
much! Nana

K3NZI3 !!! said...

i cnt beleve i bloged eather well thanks for the comments